Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Stacked Bosch

Posted by sdtriplets (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 8, 04 at 13:00

Hello, this is a picture of my stacked bosch washer dryer. I got them about a month ago and I love them. We live in a very small Southern California house. The previous owners had a Kenmore TL Super Capacity washer dryer outside. They had built an ugly box to put them in. My husband and I researched an found that we could convert a small closet for the new washer and dryer. Based on recommendations, size and previous experience we purchased the Bosch Axiss.

We converted the closet and stacked the set. Eventually we will put doors and a cupboard on top, but right now I love it exposed. I do about 2 loads of laundry a day and the doors would get in the way right now.

We are also having a carpenter come in to convert the nearby cupboards into pull out hampers and a drawer for laundry detergent. This idea is one we got from Luna.

Hope you enjoy and it give you ideas. Thanks, SDTriplets

Image link: My Stacked Bosch (25 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Stacked Bosch

I also wanted to inlclude the plumbing and the flooring, but it would not let me do more than one picture. Sorry.

o

This looks like it's workin' for you! Don't you just love having this where it's handy? Great Job.

o

It looks great. I checked out your picture of the plumbing too. Where/how is the dryer vented?

o

Snookums,
You will notice that there is a round hole drilled in the floor. Our dryer is vented using that hole. The hose goes under the house, into our crawl space, and then pointed outside.

Hope that helps.

SDTRIPS

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here