Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Laundry Room Before & After

Posted by blenderama67 (My Page) on
Tue, May 26, 09 at 13:56

After coming out of a home remodel, my laundry area in the garage became a dumping ground and was seriously neglected. Not anymore!

I was inspired by this laundry room picture I found online at Country Living. I wish mine could look this inviting.

Photobucket

Brace yourself for the before picture. Of course, showing this photo is entirely embarrassing, but look how far I have come in getting in cleaned out and organized! I took the picture right in the middle of clearing it out. What a mess! No wonder I hated doing the laundry. Sheesh!

Are you sitting down?

BEFORE

Photobucket
AFTER

Laundry After

Photobucket

laundry

The dryer will be pushed back against the wall.

I'm still trying to figure out what my accent color will be. I think I am going to add some faux shutters in a a blue shade.

I'm also considering a curtain over where the pipes show up behind the washer. Then again, I sort of like seeing the pipes.

And I am also playing with accessories right now.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Blenderama

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Laundry Room Before & After

Wow...great transformation! Doing laundry must be a treat now (if that's possible). I think seeing the pipes is fine. You can always paint them white to fade into the background. Great job!

o
RE: Laundry Room Before & After

Oh- I am jealous! Your laundry room is a mansion- mine is about 1/8th that size. sigh

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here