Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Danby FL capacity

Posted by JessyFeldm_speakeasy (My Page) on
Sat, May 29, 04 at 11:24

Hey gang! Everyone say a BIG THANKS to SPIKE for adding this gallery! Lets get up pictures of our machines, laundry rooms, specs, anything except your kitchen sinks (that goes in the Kitchen Forum).

THANKS SPIKE!!!!

Oh yeah, here is pix of my Danby - also posted in the Discussions thread, but now here for when it falls off.

Here is a link that might be useful: Danby webshots link

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Danby FL capacity

Nice pictures Jessy, Do you happen to have any pictures of the control panel?

:-)

o

Sure looks like a frigidaire...you may want to be carefull when you put that on that wooden pedistal,,looks like your also on a wooden floor, and that could lead to some unwanted vibration in final spin

One last thing, one of your pictures seems to show alot of suds on the front glass,,make sure you don't use to much soap,as it can cause problems,,,REMEMBER< your using 1/3 of the amout of water that you were using in your pre 1986 kenmore!

Good Luck with your new "Baby"

TG

o

Your pictures are a hoot. LOVE the one where you're waiting in the chair to take notes! You've gotta love the laundry forum...

o

Latest and greatest modification to my machine. Well, I think it's appropriate! Artistic critiques welcome!

Here is a link that might be useful: Tricked out Danby

o

Um... WHY? It's just a washing machine! :P

Sean
'04 Danby DWM5500-1
White w/stainless interior
16 miles, er, loads

o

Too funny Jessy! I never thought of art on the "machines", that's thinking outside of the box. Although, I did see on an HGTV program yesterday that they painted the machines to match the dcor since the laundry room was in an open passageway within the home. It was an upscale decorating job, not a TS type project.

o

The Danby holds a LOT of suds too (non-HE Tide experiment)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here