Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pictures of completed laundry rooms

Posted by oceanna (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 26, 08 at 2:22

You can find a number of great photos of attractive laundry rooms in the Home Decorating Forum Gallery.

Please feel free to post your completed laundry room pictures there too if you like. :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pictures of completed laundry rooms

We could not afford a massive overhaul of our 1978 fake-panelled bathroom but I needed space and storage for this tiny, narrow room. After painting the paneling pale green, I was lucky to find a complete utility sink at Home Depot and combined it with a set of Ikea cabinets with bins for laundry and recycling. They all fit on a run next to my stacked washer-dryer. To replace the wall-to-wall red-orange-green-gold carpeting (I'm serious), I laid the laminate floor myself and the only thing left to do is to remove the harvest gold modular bath-shower on the opposite wall. (You can see the ugly color in the mirror.) I am planning to install a soaking tub-shower with a white tile surround.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here