Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
help!supposed to get washer sat.mold & mildew, kenmore he3

Posted by mustanggsally (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 17, 05 at 17:34

Does anyone know if they are having or have had, mold and mildew problems with the Kenmore HE3's? I'm supposed to have one delivered SAT. but if this is a problem I don't want it. Just went though it with Maytag. thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: help!supposed to get washer sat.mold & mildew, kenmore he3

By now you've taken delivery - great washer - I had to cut way back on the amount of detergent I use, and I still get a moldy smell from time to time. Have taken to running some bleach in it about every other week (just an empty hot water load) and this seems to help. Wish someone could give a better solution though!

o
RE: help!supposed to get washer sat.mold & mildew, kenmore he3

I love mine and have had them for two years now. For me, the only time I get a moldy smell is when I let the clothes sit in the washer overnight, then I just rerinse and spin.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here