Return to the Laundry Room Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Small Laundry - Danby/IKEA cabs

Posted by lisa02 (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 27, 05 at 17:10

I've finished the cabinet installation and the Danbys are stacked... the counter top is still to come as are a few more gizmos. The base cabinet to the left of the danbys has a double trash pullout installed -- we'll use these as laundry hampers. There's another identical base cabinet w/pullouts next to it-- that will have trash/recycling for now (when we do the kitchen reno it will get reassigned for additional laundry hamper usage).

Laundry Photos

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Small Laundry - Danby/IKEA cabs

Very nice lisa2, my laundry room will be very small as well so I appreciate you sharing your pictures.

Do you have the counter tops yet ? I would love to see it completely finished.

o
RE: Small Laundry - Danby/IKEA cabs

Sugar_and_spice,

We've ordered a laminate counter from Home Depot (Wilsonart Green Tigris). I'm hoping it comes in this week. Also, since the photos were taken, we've added pulls and other misc. to the cabinets.

Once the countertop is in, I'll post some more photos.

Also, it's been pretty functional so far. The pull-outs are working well as laundry hampers.

Best,
Lisa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Laundry Room Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here