Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Searching for free lacey baby afghan patterns to crochet

Posted by lindarenee (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 28, 08 at 23:54

I've been searching the net for free baby afghan instructions in a lacey heirloom type pattern. The only ones I find are for sale. Are any of you aware of sites that feature afghan patterns that are a little more unique looking? Similar to these by Terry Kimbraugh: http://www.karpstyles.com/catalog.html?item=170
I would appreciate the links. I'm must not be the best googler because I'm not finding any. Thanks in advance!
Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Searching for free lacey baby afghan patterns to crochet

Did you look through the link below?

The Heirloom baby blanket looks lacy, although the picture doesn't show it real well.

Here is a link that might be useful: Baby afghans

o

Linda,
check your emails, just sent some to you!! hope it is what you are looking for :)
Marlene

o

Thank you, Mudpie, Marlene and Socks! These patterns are just what I wanted. The people at Garden Web are the best.
I do appreciate this. Now, I must get busy making a selection and crocheting.

Happy New Year Everyone!

LindaRenee

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here