Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
piano crochet afghan pattern

Posted by cawwot (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 25, 08 at 23:45

i am looking for an crochet afghan piano pattern. if anyone has one please, could you email it to me. thanks so much.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: piano crochet afghan pattern

Hi,
whats your email???

o

I am looking for a Crochet Piano Afghan pattern. I've bought the one from Annie's Attic. It's nice but not what I was looking for. Found one on E-Bay but was out bid. Would love to see the Tickle the Ivories Pattern. If anyone has one and willing to share, I'd appreciate it. Thanks

o

Thanks to Gwen for the Tickle the Ivories Pattern. If anybody else has a different "Piano Afghan Pattern" I'd love to see them.

o

I would love to see the "tickle the ivories" pattern. Thanks.

o

Too bad that neither of the last 2 posters have put their email addy on their "My Page" which is quite simple to do.

When asking for copies of patterns much better, easier, less hassle and quiet when it's done off this board.

So, fellow members, if you want copies of patterns ~~ post your email address on your "My Page".

o

Yes, please keep it quiet when you're asking folks to violate copyright law.

o

Photobucket

o

Can anyone email me any piano afghan pattern. Want to make for my nephew who has played the piano since he was 5 and now is a music teacher!!

mc53186@gmail.com

o

Would this work?

Here is a link that might be useful: piano afghan

o

pandora429 Could I get the crochet pattern for the piano afgahn as well? (carrierfamily3@yahoo.ca) Thank you very much, my sister in-law will really wnjoy this afghan as she is a piano teacher. Thanks again

o

People...can you please check the dates on these posts. Do you really think you are going to get an answer from someone who posted a couple YEARS ago? If they provide an e-mail or other link, perhaps you should go there to send your message. Just trying to help you get what you want...

-Babka

o

please e-mail a copy of the crocheted piano afghan to htsunshine@yahoo.com. I want to make one for the school piano eacher. /////thanks..

o

Please quit asking people to violate copyright laws. If you had intellectual property, would you like everyone to copy and send it around? It's theft, plain and simple.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here