Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
lost scarf pattern....wanted

Posted by dllfb (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 9, 07 at 20:56

I started a pattern of a simple scarf with pockets...but have lost the pattern. Anyway I got the pattern off the net free somewhere. I've been searching for two evenings, but no luck. Hopefully, someone here will recall seeing this and where??? It was knit with a k3, p2 pattern then the next row was p3, k1...the pockets had cable type twist in the middle....does this ring a bell for anyone???hopefully??? Thanks in advance for your help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: lost scarf pattern....wanted

I can't find my pattern at the moment either, but I think you might be talking about the "Reader's Wrap". I remember it pictured in green. Does that ring a bell?

o

It could be. Do you remember where u found it Donna???

o

My brain seems to think that it was someplace like KnitPicks or Patternworks. I know it will come to me. Let me do some checking.

o
the Pattern

I am 90% sure it is the Cable Pocket Shawl at KnitPicks that I am thinking of. I find references to it online, but the links don't work. Now that I know the name of it, let me check tonight when I get home to see if I can find it on my hard drive. This may not be the one you are thinking of, but it just drives me crazy when I know something but can't pull it up.

o
Not the One

Sorry. I found the pattern. It is k6, P2 as the basis. The pockets do have the cable, but so does the rest of the wrap.

o

Hello,
I happen to have that pattern, it's like a shawl that goes over your back, comes down and has two pockets with cable stitches on whole scarf. It came out really nice. If it's the same one that you lost, I will look through and pull it out to send to you.--- Wanda

o

Yes...sounds familiar Wanda...and I'm still looking..so if you find it let me know...thanks so much!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here