Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The 'Muppets' patterns

Posted by suebdoo (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 23, 07 at 20:10

Hello to All:

I have been curious for some time now.

I was wondering if anyone knows whether patterns were ever released for the "Muppet" characters. Like Kermit, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo, Beaker, Rizzo the Rat etc.

I search for patterns of this nature frequently to no avail.

I sure would like to make these guys if anyone can direct me to the proper source?

Sue

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The 'Muppets' patterns

Are you looking for knit or crochet muppets? I believe I have a crochet Kermit.

o

Thank you so very much Donna for all of your help!

Sue

o

You're very welcome.

o

Please Ladies Help me out... I am looking for Kermit the Frog... Big Bird... Ernie and Bert... Gonzo.. and Miss Piggy and anyone that you have to send to me would be greatly appreciate.. These doll craft s are placed in a shoe box an are sent to where they are in need.. Some of my craochet goes to children in the cancer hospital or to the kids in burn units.. send the emails for me at strawberry4ever654@hotmail.com I sure will appreciate this a great deal.. Thanks in advance

o

hi there im looking for patterns to knit of any muppet members ,please help me thankyou

o

I would very much like to have any crochet patterns for the Muppets or Sesame Street. Thank you!
Sharon

o

I would love these too please.

o

I know this is way late , but if anyone has any patterns for crocheting any of the muppets or the Sesame Street gang, I'd really appreciate them.
Thanks

o

Found these on Ravelry
www.ravelry.com
Free to join TONS of free patterns

Here is a link that might be useful: muppets

o

Try this side,,
www.breienmetplezier.nl
Hope you find what you are looking for.:)

o

Try this side,,
www.breienmetplezier.nl
Hope you find what you are looking for.:)

o

Should read SITE sorry. Typo :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here