Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for Knitted Shrug Pattern

Posted by enjoyingspring (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 26, 07 at 18:17

Was wondering if anyone has a pattern for a "shrug". I have searched the internet, but the ones I find are just not what I am looking for.

Want to make one for my daughter to wear with an evening dress, something elegant.

Thanks in advance.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for Knitted Shrug Pattern

I have lots of shrug patterns. And there are many different ones available for free on the web. I think, if you can be a bit more specific in what type/style you are looking for, I could be more helpful. Something snug? Or loose fitting?

I purchased some very nice ones, some beaded, some lacy, etc. If you send me an email with "shrug" in the subject line, I will email some of them to you.

o

here's a link that you should explore - - many patterns and styles

Here is a link that might be useful: Knitting Pattern Central

o

try www.garnstudio.com click on english or the american flag and browse.....gorgeous patterns both to knit and crochet!

o

Also lion yarn has plenty of free patterns, including many shrugs

Here is a link that might be useful: Lion Brand Yarn

o
RE: Looking for a childs size 6 knit pattern shrug

I'm looking for a knit pattern for a size 6 childs shrug

o

Hi enjoyingspring

many elegent patterns, knit & crochet, for shrugs, shawls etc at etsy.com

Kind regards
Leslie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here