Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for patterns for Koala, Alligator and Kangaroo

Posted by oklamoni (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 29, 08 at 18:02

Anyone have one to knit? I would also be willing to sew any of these, if I could find a pattern.

I may have to get very creative, and make my own. :)

Moni

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for patterns for Koala, Alligator and Kangaroo

Moni, I believe I have a koala. Let me check when I get home. But I don't know how to send attachments with mail through the forum. Send me an email (not through GardenWeb) and I'll reply with the pattern.

For an alligator you may be able to use the Fiery Dragon Scarf as a starting point. It is made with a front and back pice, so you could stuff it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Fiery Dragon

o

Donna, going to send you a mail right now. :)

That scarf is awesome. Yes, I think once I have a head I can fake the rest. ;)

Moni

o

Hello
I wonder if u could help me i am looking for a koala knitting pattern. my mother in law would love to knit a koala and could never find one.
I would be so grateful if i could have a copy yours please.
cheers
sharon
justshaza69@hotmail.com

o

Try Morehouse Farm website. They have all kinds of knitting patterns for animals.

o

I am sorry to say, I never made the koala. Then I got a new computer, and "lost the koala".

Sorry.

Moni

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here