Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
francy13

Looking for pattern

francy13
9 years ago

Hi everyone.....
Hope you had a great Christmas.
I am reposting this letter in hopes that someone can help.
I found out it had another name on the leaflet, it was Ophelia. Here is my new post.

I am hoping someone can help me. I lost the pattern I need when we moved. I bought the cotton yarn to crochet it and when I looked for it, many of my patterns are missing.
I hope you can understand my description..... The pattern is a leaflet from Sirdar. I remember there was another name on the leaflet it is Ophelia. It is a vintage pattern, perhaps from the 1960s to 1990s. the pattern is a crocheted top with Granny squares around the bottom. You make the squares first, then sew together in a circle from there you pick up the stitches to finish the top.
It is long sleeved. Beside the long sleeve pattern worn by a woman, is sitting (I think) is another with the same pattern only in short sleeves. I have searched all over the net but no luck. I wanted to make it for my Doctor, for Christmas. I am praying someone can help. It uses cotton yarn. I bought is DMC cotton Quick Finish. Now I have two orders from a lady I crocheted two for in the 1970s
Pray you can help.
I know it's now to late for the Holidays but there is always Valentines Day.:-)

Comments (4)

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler
More Discussions