Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
free knitting needles

Posted by sheilajoyce (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 16, 06 at 16:39

Last night at dinner, I ordered an oriental dish and got free chopsticks with my meal. I brought them home and split them (they are those cheap bamboo kinds that are attached at the end)apart, sanded them slightly, made the tip pointier and more rounded with my emery board, rubbed them with hand cream, and now I have some free knitting needles that I have not yet tried. They are slightly oval, but I am guessing they will be like size 8 or 10 needles. They are shorter, so they would work great for neck scarves, booties, or other little things you make, including squares for an afghan.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
knitted pop-corn stitch baby layette

I just found this site. It's wonderful. I've just started back knitting after a 20 yrs. I'm looking for the baby pop-corn stitch blanket. I loved it and can not find it. Thanks for the help. Sandie02

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here