Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
imabest

I need a pattern for small crochet angel and

imabest
16 years ago

slso a small snowman ,and some snowflakes they need to be easy ones.

I want to crochet them for my Christmas tree next year....

Thanks for any help you can give me.

I love your forum here and you all are so good at what you do.

I have seen some beautiful work here!!!!!!

hugs Imabest

Comments (8)

• donna_loomis
    16 years ago

Imabest, if you will send an email to me with "angels & snowflakes" in the subject line, I think I can help you out (when I get home from work this evening). I don't think I have a snowman, though.

• imabest
    Original Author
    16 years ago

dONNA HOW in the world can I thank you for all the time you spent on sending me those patterns
    I just got them all downloaded and now trying to figure out how to print them out.
    I have them in my doucments put ther are all on diffenent pages for each book.
    I might have done it wrong hope you have a quick answer on how to ptint a zop folder thanks again you are a real sweetie to do this for me h ugs imabest

• donna_loomis
    16 years ago

Imabest, you'll have to unzip each folder before you print them. If you do not have a program you need to let me know and I will have to send them to you the slow way - a few pages at a time. Please let me know today if you can. DH is home recovering from having all of his upper teeth pulled yesterday, and won't mind if I'm sitting at the computer all weekend, I'm sure.

• imabest
    Original Author
    16 years ago

gosh donna I hate to ask you to do that but I guess I have no way of opening them You could just send me a few I dont need all those LOL
    Just some small angels and snowflakes
    I just had all my teeth pulled and finally have my new ones.
    Salt water for rinsing his mouth is the best thing he can do..I really healed well according to the dentist ,
    Tell him I know how he feels and food will never be the same again (dont tell him that) It for sure is smaller bites for me !!!!!!!!!
    thanks again Kathy

• imabest
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Donna I have them and printed I should be busy for a long time,,
    thank you thank you for all your hard work..
    Tes we do have a lot in common and I love St Patty day it is always a party for lots of us it sure must be special to you all.....hugs imabest

• donna_loomis
    16 years ago

Imabest, the 4th part of the Snowflakes and Ornaments bounced back to me. I tried sending you some more patterns, but they came back too. Said that your mailbox thought it was spam. Does that mean that you don't want me to send you anymore patterns? I haven't even sent you half of them yet.

• imabest
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Ill put you in my address book that should stop the spam guess thats why it doing it but I think It was because my mailbox was full
    I had to go to town yesterday LOL]
    thanks donna send all you want I think I found how to unzipp t hem also so maybe I have the all I did save the onews you sent by zip thans Kathy

• donna_loomis
    16 years ago

Kathy, let me know if you did indeed figure out how to unzip the files. I sent all of them that way. If you don't get them unzipped, let me know and I'll finish sending them.

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH
More Discussions