Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Desperately looking

Posted by crafty-mom (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 21, 07 at 0:00

I lost my afghan pattern. I'm hoping by chance someone out there has one. It is a ripple afghan pattern for crochet on the double. I had the whole leaflet with several afghan patterns and it just vanished! Imagine that. lol So I would be ever so grateful if someone has a copy.
Thanks, Crafty-mom

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Desperately looking

Do a google search for "double crochet ripple afghan" and a pattern will come up - is that what you are looking for. Not sure what you mean by crochet on the double.

o

It is sometimes called cro-knit. It is a double ended hook. So when you make the afghan you use 2 colors and it is reversible. One color shows up more on one side than the other. I think Annie's Attic calls it crochet-on-the-double. Thanks for your help anyway.
Crafty-Mom

o

Is this it??

Here is a link that might be useful: Annie's Attic

o

Yes that is it. But when I click on the link that is supposed to take me to more patterns, there aren't any. Just regular crochet patterns. Thanks for trying. I will keep looking

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here