Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Crinoline girls patterns?

Posted by shaddy101 (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 13, 08 at 23:09

I am trying to get some of these patterns to make for my hairdresser for a gift. She doesn't have much room in her shop as it is out of her home. I have matted and framed and fixed it so she can remove the crocheted article, and put in a different one for each holiday or season.
I would like to include as many as I can.
These are the patterns I am still looking for, hoping someone out there can help me in my quest.

St. Patrick's
Ms. Violet
Ms. Daffodil
Spring Bride
Ms. Lily
Spanish Senorita
Ms. Summer
Ms. Poppy
Ms. Autumn

Anyone helping me an expect to receive help in return, I do have a lot of patterns to share, and am willing to do so.Looking forward to hearing good news from someone.
Shaddy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Crinoline girls patterns?

Shaddy, please check your email. Maybe I can help.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here