Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for This Pattern

Posted by patetc (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 25, 08 at 22:34

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Would love to have the pattern for this. I've looked everywhere for it.

Pat

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for This Pattern

It looks like this one

Here is a link that might be useful: circular vest

o

Thanks for the link. I printed it out but it looks a lot more lacy than the one I have pictured.

The picture I sent was taken at the 2008 Lion Brand Knit-Out and I keep hoping the lady that was wearing it will see my inquiry!

Pat

o

Webs yarn co. and also Patternworks had that pattern several months ago. Webs is available online at www.yarn.com and Patternworks is www.patternworks.com On second thought it might have been shown as a sweater but would be a simple matter to leave the sleeves out.

o

Webs told me that the pattern is in a book, Silk Knits by Elaine Eskesen, which is a paperback and sells for $27.95. This is a little pricey since I only want the one pattern so I guess I'll just keeping looking for a suitable imitation, or look for a used book!

Thank for your help.

Pat

o

Don't forget your local library!

Rebecca

o

This looks closer to what you're looking for.

Here is a link that might be useful: Pinwheel Sweater

o

Here's another lead. It's at Etsy and says it's sold out, but there's a contact for the designer. Maybe she'll take pity on you, and find another copy.

Here is a link that might be useful: Circle Knit

o

Here's one more.

Here is a link that might be useful: Circle Knit

o

Thanks for the links. I'm going to try the freebie before I spend money on a book. The second Circle Knit looks about like the first.

This group is so helpful!

Pat

o

i may have this pattern

gwenkids@shaw.ca

o

Hi Pat:
Here are a couple more sites to check for the circular sweater for you to look at. They are
www.berroco.com/exclusives/kia/kia.html
www.berroco.com/255.262/259/259_nigella_pv.html
Hope they are useful.
happy-knitter

o

Just in case....Half.com and Amazon.com have the book you are looking for, under $10.00

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here