Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
help find this crochet afghan pattern

Posted by jollyrd (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 25, 13 at 21:32

I am reluctant to pay for the pattern and the yarn, Can anyone share the pattern or suggest how it's done? I realize it is a ripple afghan, but I really like the little spots/holes it has in each wave, and how soft/curved the waves are. Most afghan patterns I see are more sharp/triangular -- not the rounded waves

http://www.herrschners.com/product.aspx?pid=165731&sk=red+heart+baby

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: help find this crochet afghan pattern

This pattern is free, and is very similar to the one you posted. You probably have to join the site to be able to download the pattern, but it is free to join, and free pattern.

Here is a link that might be useful: Wavy baby blanket

o

Yes, yes! Thank you. I found the same pattern when I was browsing AC Moore store website for free patterns. I already tried the sample piece and will use it for the blanket. Thanks again!

o

Found this one! Exact pattern - Love Your Baby Ripple

http://www.herrschners.com/freeprojects.aspx?did=5508

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here