Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Photobucket

Posted by jjknitter (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 10, 10 at 18:52

There is a picture of a baby hat on this site:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v511/jmc749/baby patterns/
Someone asked me how to get the pattern and I looked at
site and has E-mail beginning with HTTP which is wrong.
Was wondering how to find the real addy so we can get a
copy of the pattern.
Thank you

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Photobucket

I went there and I don't see any way to e-mail the owner of the album (the person who posted the photos). Am I missing something?

-Babka

o

All I know is that when I click on the hat itself a block
comes up and E-mail is listed at HTTP// which is wrong.
Don't know if the person put that in so we can't E-mail
or what.

o

Those codes that come up are for attaching pictures to different forums and webpages (different kinds use different formats). If you click where it says jmc749's profile, it takes you to a page where you can sign up to follow that person. Maybe that would allow you to communicate with him or her.

Donna

o

Thanks for the reply. I have sent your response to the
person who was asking for pattern.
Thanks again.

o

That is not for an email address that is for a posting code. Click on the photo then scroll down and there is a comment section. You can post a comment and leve your email and if they have the email feature turned on they will get a notice there is a post about that photo and hopefully see your request.

Here is a nice earflap hat. Mary

Here is a link that might be useful: earflap hat

o

The pattern for a similar striped hat is at the link below. I found it at Ravelry, but the pattern is at the author's site. The picture on the site with the pattern (2nd one down on the right) is very small. For a better/larger pic you need to go to Ravelry, which requires registration. HTH

Here is a link that might be useful: Striped baby earflap hat

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here