Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pattern needed

Posted by jenni_ca (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 17, 08 at 15:45

Shaddy101 asked me to post this picture for her. She has been looking for a long time for this pattern.
Isn't this beautiful!
If anyone knows where she might find the pattern she would sure appreciate it.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pattern needed

Sotty, I don't have the pattern (I'd like it too) but how do you put an image in your post?

Pat

o

Same question I asked her Pat, which is why SHE posted the pic, and not me.
I have sought this pattern over 2 years, believe it just may be a made up one, but never know. Sure would love to have it, gorgeous, isn't it?

o

That is a clear picture. I bet you could try to make one from the picture image. Someone with that talent here might be able to help you. Looks like pineapple patterns in the center. Some kind of filet to make the fans. Do you have one of these "doileys" or just the picture?

o

It's just a picture, I grabbed from somewhere, saw it and liked it, tried to find the pattern, feel it may be made in 2 parts, and the rose is hiding the joinings.
Trying to make a workable copy, but not much luck yet.
Shaddy

o

Gonna try and bump to the top,

o

That sure is pretty...I could see that mounted on a dark velvet background and placed inside a shadow box frame...will be watching to see if the pattern turns up here.

o

I'll post this picture at a couple of active crochet boards that I go to. I'm curious, myself, about this.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here