Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Latest Projects

Posted by moonwolf (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 17, 10 at 14:37

Hi everyone,

I messed up afghan I was making for my friend as a Christmas present so I turned it into a scarf for myself! He already has a scarf in those colors (black and red) so I decided to use it for me. I finished a hat for my grandmother as well today that's blue. Both have granny square styles in them. I'll post pictures tommorrow.

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Latest Projects

Nice to see you posting again, Brad! I'll look forward to the pictures, if I can steal DH's computer again.

Tami

o

Thank you, Tami!

I never did get around to making Ursula, but I am really happy about what I have done. Still doing seed trades and stuff but I can't garden much in the winter, except to enjoy my winter flowering plants (sweet olive, Thanksgiving cactus, Maid of Orleans jasmine, which is an everbloomer).

Brad AKA Moonwolf

o

Now for the grand unveiling! Photobucket seems to have changed a little so until I can figure it out, I'll post a link to the pictures. Enjoy!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Here is a link that might be useful: Scarf and Hat

o

Brad, the link just takes me to photobucket's home page. If you upload the pics to photobucket, then go to the image once it's uploaded, if you put the cursor over the image, the window with the codes will pop up. Copy and paste the third line of codes in your message here. When you go to preview, it will show up as a picture if you have the code copied correctly. Still is basically the same, just modified a little. Guess they want us to keep thinking instead of getting too comfortable with the site!

Tami

o

Oh, I could kick myself for not noticing that! Whoops!

Now the REAL unveiling!

Scarf
Granny Style Scarf

Hat
Crochet Granny Style Hat

Enjoy!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

o

Thanks for the pics. Nice job!

o

Those are good looking hat and scarf. Also a clever way to display them for photographing them.Good going.

o

Love those! I'm trying to find a good pattern for a two-color scarf so I can make a navy & orange scarf for someone who is a diehard Chicago Bears fan... Your scarf looks like it would be really "cozy" to wear. :-)

o

An update: The scarf I gave to my friend anyways (he LOVES it) and the hat was too big for my gram to wear. Fuuny how things turn out :) .

Brad AKA Moonwolf

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here