Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cable Knit Tunic - Free Pattern

Posted by flyonawall (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 21, 08 at 8:32

For all you knitters out there, there is a pretty tunic on the Lion Brand site that is availble for download for free until November 27th. I wish I could knit. I love it. It's called the Cable Luxe Tunic.
Bree

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cable Knit Tunic - Free Pattern

What a coincidence, I am making that very sweater for myself. When I saw it I knew I just had to have it. I am making it in lavender. I can hardly wait until it is finished so I Can wear it. Vique.

o

Wow, that is a gorgeous sweater!

o

*sulking* boo hoo I can't knit. I need to learn. I really WANT that sweater! lol

o

Ooooo! I'm printing it off as I type! Gorgeous!

Annie

o

Here's the link, if anyone's interested:

Here is a link that might be useful: luxe cable tunic

o

Is any one willing to share the pattern? I missed the free download, but would love to make it! Many thanks!

o

Hi chlkh
If you go to the Post follow up from rmlana - she has the link there that is still connected - I just did and the pattern is there. BEAUTIFUL sweater to make and it looks nice.

o

It's still there, but no longer free to download.

o

chlkh, give me your email address

o

Profsusan..
I am kathleenhenrickson@Yahoo.com.
Thanks!

o

Hi All - I'm part way into the pattern but have somehow managed to lose several pages (maybe I recycled too vehemently last week, lol). Does anyone still have it? And if so, could you please e-mail it to me to sarah926@rogers.com? Muchly appreciated as I am making it for my daughter and the only time I can work on it is Saturday and Sunday nights when she's at work.

Thanks!!!

o

HELLO TO ALL THAT HAVE COPIES OF THIS PATTERN. PLEASE LOOK AT IT ON http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/60618AD.html?noImages=

HOPE THIS WILL HELP EVERYONE, BECAUSE ON, DEC. 8, 2008 THERE WERE A TON OF CORRECTIONS ADDED TO THIS PATTERN AND THAT MAY BE WHY IT IS BACK ON THEIR SITE AGAIN.
PATRICIA - aka - happy-knitter

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here