Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I love this site!!

Posted by tipper_2006 (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 4, 06 at 22:10

I just found this great family of needle workers and already feel like I've found a long lost sisterhood. I've read almost all of your postings and checked out the Galley for photos. You have given great advice and hints and I'm looking forward to checking in every day. I hope I can contribute.
Thanks
Barbara

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I love this site!!

This site is awesome! Sometimes I feel like the odd one in my family because I JUST GOTTA KNIT SOMETHING!!!!!!! No one else seems to share my passion. My Grandma-in-Law taught me to knit and now I try to knit mittens for my kids each Christmas, (got a pair in the makings now). I'm also working on a sweet Flying Geese afaghan. I'm doing these in between 2 quilts and a penny rug. All but the afghan are Birthday or Christmas gifts.
I love this time of year! My husband accepts my excuse for not getting housework done....Got to get these Christmas gifts taken care of !

Have fun,
Jackie

o

Welcome to the forum girls, I love your enthusiasm. It's a great place to come for advice when you get stuck and to share ideas and patterns. I came in here 4 years ago when I started to learn to knit and have gotten lots of help from the knitsters in here. I check in here everyday to see what's new. I don't know what I would do without it.

o

Ladies, I must admit this site is awesome in some regards, but if you would like several that are busier, and just as kind/nice, email me, and I will send some links for your enjoyment. I have several sites that I visit almost daily, and always have some good conversation, as well as exchanging patterns, and getting help for any problems.
Look forward to hearing from ya.

o

Thanks Fuddyduddy. Send them on:-) Do you need an email address? I'm checking this one every day but would love the chance to explore. I've picked up so many hints and advice on things that I'm anxious to pick up my needles again to knit. I've mainly been crocheting.
Barb

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here