Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mamalo3

spiderman blanket

mamalo3
16 years ago

profsusan....i saw your blanket the spiderman web...i would like to know if you have the pattern for it, i would love to make that for my 4 year old grandson....could you let me know ...thank you, lois

Comments (9)

• donna_loomis
    16 years ago

You will find a pattern here:

Here is a link that might be useful: Blanket

• profsusan
    16 years ago

thanks for posting the link Donna - there must be a direct connection wired to your brain for useful information :-)

• donna_loomis
    16 years ago

Didn't mean to step on any toes, Susan. I just didn't know when you might be stopping by again, and I know how impatient I am when I'm looking for something, so thought I'd help out. I really loved your ghan. I might just have to make one for my new grandson.

• profsusan
    16 years ago

consider my toes fine! I don't have as much time as I'd like to "stop in" so I appreciated your quick response to Lois. In addition, I sent her an e-mail since I hate always having to look on the internet again for the patterns. Check your mailbox.

• mamalo3
    Original Author
    16 years ago

thank you both for your quick response, this forum is like magic to me so far whatever i was looking for you knew just where to get it...again if i could help anyone i will do my best thanks lois, oh susan which blanket did you like better the 1st or 2nd one.......they both came out beautiful....

• profsusan
    16 years ago

I actually changed it a bit from the posted instructions - this is what I used:
    First 5 rounds  Red
    3 Rounds  Blue
    1 Round  Black
    4 Rounds  Blue
    1 Round  Black
    4 Rounds  Red
    1 Round  Black
    5 Rounds  Red
    1 Round  Black
    5 Rounds  Blue
    1 Round Black
    4 Rounds Blue
    1 Round Black
    This seemed about the right size without getting too large and I didn't like the three sections of red. If you notice the pictures, one has a round of black between the first 5 of red and 3 of blue and the others don't. I didn't but I think next time I would - it almost looks like it's missing. (look at my posted photo on this site) Play around with the rows/size depending on whether you want it more as a throw or a bed cover.

• sbonanno
    16 years ago

when i went to the link indicated, i did not see any instructions, just a picture which i love. am i doing something wrong?

thanks for your help in advance.

sb

• cannahavana
    16 years ago

Here it is. The pattern was listed in the left column.

Here is a link that might be useful: Spidey blanket

• cannahavana
    16 years ago

Duh! I meant the right column.

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!
More Discussions