Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sugar'n Cream Stripes

Posted by bernadettee (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 11, 07 at 16:27

I know this yarn has been available for a few months now but I only found some for sale yesterday. Last night I knit a Grandma's Favorite Dishcloth using the Country Stripes ( shades of green and blue) and it came out so pretty! The stripes are so even it looks like I really changed colors!

I highly recommend this yarn and I can't wait to try the other shades! :)

Bernadette

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sugar'n Cream Stripes

Dang it, now I have to go to Joann's and check it out. Haven't seen this yet. Thanks a lot, LOL.

o

You're welcome, Donna! LOL

I wouldn't have known about it, either, except that I receive a catalog from Herrschners periodically and I saw the new shades advertised in it.

I have so much Sugar'n Cream cotton yarn but every time they put out a new color(s) I can't rest until I get it! ;)

Happy Shopping! We don't have a JoAnn's where I live.

Bernadette

o

I'm with Donna -- thanks a lot! :)

Really, I appreciate the head's up. Even though I have more Sugar'n Cream than I'll probably use, I'm sure I'm about to add more :)

o

I just bought three different variegated skeins of Sugar n Cream. one is red white and blue. I can't wait to see how my dishcloths come out! I have the Grandma's favorite pattern.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here