Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Scrunchie Crochet Pattern Needed

Posted by rwisniew (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 10, 05 at 16:04

Hi, I know I saw a pattern somewhere on the internet in the past week, but today I am getting a headache looking at all the free patterns on here and I haven't found it.

I am sure the instructions are pretty simple. I want to use the fun fur yarn to make these.

So if one of you has it close at hand or more likely just know it off the top of your head, would you post it, please?

Thank you,

Sherri

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Scrunchie Crochet Pattern Needed

This link may be of some help.
Law

Here is a link that might be useful: Scrunchie

o

WOW! that site is awesome, THANK YOU!

I had just found the one I was thinking of, it was on the Coats and Clark CD "Crochet made easy" that I borrowed from the library, but that site...again WOW...gotta go look at
it some more!

Thanks,

Sherri

o

I make the fun fur flip flops and have lots of left over fun
fur and I'm planning on making these too. This is the pattern
that I'm going to use.
http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/cff-scrunchy.html

Here is a link that might be useful: Fun Fur Scrunchy

o

okay i've made a few of these on my own doing my own thing and i'm not big on knitting or crocheting so i have no idea really how to tie it off or do something so it will stay
any help would be appreicated
and yes i'm new here!! LMAO

and i'm interested in doing the fun fur flip flops this spring but really dont have any idea on how to even do them....like i read the instructions online and none are really simple enough for me to understand (having 4 kids screaming at me doesn't help) lol
thanks again!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here