Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Red Heart soft yarn prices at Walmart

Posted by RyseRyse_2004 (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 14, 13 at 15:21

I love this yarn -- it is so soft and is -- was--- very affordable. Less than a month ago, I ordered some online at Walmart (free shipping if you pick up) and the price was 2.88 a ball. Today, I was planning to order more to finish my project and it was $5.30 a ball!!!

Yikes! So, JoAnn was having a sale with free shipping up to $15, so I just ordered from them. (at $3.49) Sure do hope it is just a mistake on the part of Walmart.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Red Heart soft yarn prices at Walmart

Prices change all the time on the Walmart site so my guess is it went up. I get it in store at Joannes and use 40% coupons one each skein to help save on cost. Mary

o

Mary, where do you get all of those 40% off coupons and how do they let you use more than one at a time?

o

The Joanne's I shop at let's us use more than one coupon on our order and they can be competitors coupons too. If I have 4 non sale items and have a Joanne's coupon from the flyer, one from email, one on my smart phone and a Michael's coupon I can use them all at once. Check if your store does that as some might not. I am signed up with Joanne's, Michael's and such to receive their emails plus apps on my phone for their coupons too. Mary

o

Our Joann's will let us use more than one coupon, but only one of each type. For instance, I can use a 50 percent off coupon on one item, a 40 percent off coupon on another, and so on. I didn't know that for a long time, until a clerk mentioned it to me.

o

not Mary but hereis how you get the coupon/ I usually print 2 on a blank email and then print them out and carry in my purse

Here is a link that might be useful: 40% coupon

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here