Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ac moore, joanns etc copuons

Posted by aleksandraa (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 10, 08 at 15:17

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew if Ac Moore, Joann and Michaels accept each others coupons. Thanks.

Aleks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ac moore, joanns etc copuons

Hi Aleks,
I know Michaels use to accept Joanns and Hobby Lobby.
Hobby Lobby however only accepts their own coupons.
If you call Michaels, they will tell you if they still
accept competitors coupons.
Hope this helps.
Marlene

o

Thanks, Marlene. Sometimes its the obvious :) I tried searching their websites but didn't think of calling. I guess its been a really long day.

o

In my area of California, Michael's and Joann's will accept each other's coupons. No Hobby Lobby here.

o

here in the northeast, AC Moore and Michaels will accept each other's coupons but only their own online coupons. They both accept Joann coupons also

o

Hi,

I just wanted to thank you all or the replies. Thanks.

Aleks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here