Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need help finding 'Antique Teal' yarn

Posted by summer_fashion (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 1, 09 at 10:51

I'm part way finished with a scarf with pockets but need another skein of Antique Teal yarn. The problem is I've lost the label for this yarn so don't even know what to ask for or look for at Michael's and Hobby Lobby. Could anyone help me find one skein of Antique Teal? Thank you. Margaret

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need help finding 'Antique Teal' yarn

Well, we've all "been there-done that!" I'm sorry I cannot help you except to say if you do find it it could well be another die lot and slightly different. Sorry to point out bad news. Good luck.

o

This is really funny. I was checking pattern and yarn sites this morning and ran across an afghan pattern that called for Antique Teal yarn along with 2 other colors. They said the yarn was from Hobby Lobby. (Are they still in business?) Try searching for "antique teal yarn" and the site may come up.

o

We just got our first hobby lobby here last fall so they are still in business as I have friends from other states that shop there. Maybe the brand was Hobby Lobby I love this yarn? If you find the brand name you maybe be able to pick some up on e-bay, I have done that with discontinued stuff. Mary!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here