Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Free 6-Piece Christening Set Pattern

Posted by brenoreo (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 20, 08 at 10:43

Annie's Attic has a free pattern for those interested in baby items. It will be on their web site today only.

Here is a link that might be useful: Christening Set

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Free 6-Piece Christening Set Pattern

Yup. Usually their free patterns are quite uninteresting, but today they outdid themselves.

o

Thanks for letting us know. The cabled scarf they featured (not free) was pretty too.

o

THANK YOU !!!
Great christening outfit, always wanted to try my had at one, maybe this is the incentive I needed.. :)
Marlene

o

I was referred to this page by the search engine to find a KNITTED christening outfit pattern but I sure did not find it. I am expecting a brand new granddaughter in mid May and would love to knit her christening outfit.

Does someone has such a pattern ... PLEASE!!!

E-mail it to me if you have it and millions of thanks in advance !!!

o

Sent one in knit to you last night, hope its what you are looking for!!
Marlene

o
romper in crochet or knit for boy baptism

Does anyone have a pattern in knit or crochet for a boy's romper for a baptism? I have searched nearly every web site. Would appreciate any help you can give me.
Marge
gnistler@cox.net

o

Marge - Have you tried Heather at justcrochet.com - I've just finished the little girl's romper suit with the short jacket - so pretty - Leslie

o

Leslie, thanks for the information. I did email Heather and got the pattern. Just finished it today! I will keep my eyes open for a knitted pattern that will be posted in June by Leisure Arts. Heather told me about this.
Thanks again.
Marge

o

Pleasure, Marge

Kind regards
Leslie

o

Hi does anyone still have this pattern i am trying to find a pattern to knit my daughter for her christening?

o

Ralvery has a lot of nice ones.

Here is a link that might be useful: RAVELRY

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here