Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I finished my Christmas stockings!!!

Posted by vickey__mn (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 28, 09 at 9:45

I finished my kids Christmas stockings...YEA now DH and the kids will quit bugging me. All I have left are DH's and Mine..and they can wait until next year.
Vickey-MN

http://store.nobleknits.com/knchst.html
***On this link I made the Snowman, Santa and Nutcracker

http://www.jimmybeanswool.com/knitting/yarn/AnnNorling/AnnNorlingPatterns.asp?showLarge=true&specPCVID=7418
**Angel and Santa on this link

http://www.jimmybeanswool.com/knitting/yarn/AnnNorling/AnnNorlingPatterns.asp?showLarge=true&specPCVID=7417
**Teddy Bear on this link

I've made the Raindeer and he's cute too!! I think I'll make the fireplace from one of the links for myself, and the christmas tree with gifts for DH.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I finished my Christmas stockings!!!

Vickey, I applaud you. I absolutely HATE knitting a picture into a piece, although I love the finished product. Now, keep your promise and get the other two done before next Christmas. Good job.

o

I really like the snowflake stocking. You sure are energetic. It would take forever to knit that many stockings. I have one sleeve to finish on one sweater, and pictures of another partial to take and email to get some help before I do much more on it. I may just have to buy that pattern. The one I made Damien when he was little is plain green and red, with his name in white at the top.

Tami

o

donna loomis:

You probably hate knitting in a picture because you don't use wool bobbins and your yarn keeps getting tangled. I have done many picture sweaters and love knitting in pictures.

Without the bobbins though you spend more time untangling wool than knitting

o

Nah, it's having all those ends to contend with. Slows me down, LOL.

o

There is that!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here