Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dcrowex

knitting patterns - easy - where are they?

dcrowex
17 years ago

I am a new knitter and have just finished my second baby blanket. I would like to make some afghans now and I have looked extensively on the web for easy knitting patterns for beginners and just do not see anything i really like. I dont want anything too complicated and I supposed I could just "knit" a whole bunch of rows but that would seem boring, LOL.

any good sites you can direct me to that will have easy afghan patterns?

thank you.

deb

Comments (3)

• lawmar
    17 years ago

There are a lot of free and easy patterns at Bev's Country Cottage or Auntie M's Free Patterns. Also there are some at the Michael's website and from Lionbrand you can find a multitude of free afghan patterns. Good luck!

• socks
    17 years ago

Did you check out Lion Brand's website? They have lots of patterns. Congratulations on your success with the two baby afghans.

Just knitting every row would be boring. You can find a fun pattern to do on Lion Brands free pattern website. Click on knitting patterns, then scroll waaaaay down to patterns for the home. Several afghans are listed as "easy" or "beginner."

Good luck.

Here is a link that might be useful: Lion Brand

• dcrowex
    Original Author
    17 years ago

thanks for the responses! i did end up finding this lion brand web site just this past week and have printed out a ton of patterns!

thanks.

deb