Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for a crochet pattern for leggings

Posted by heidiho (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 4, 09 at 15:44

Does anyone have a crochet pattern for adult leggings? I found a knit one online but can't find crochet. I'm not very seasoned but get by allright making afghans so the simpler the better if possible. Want to make some for my elderly mother for X'mas. She doesn't like gowns and she says her pj's ride up so thought that leggings may do the trick. Thanks so much for your time and have a nice evening.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for a crochet pattern for leggings

Not sure if you mean leg warmers, like we used to wear back in the 1980's, but here's a link to a simple crochet legwarmer. The pattern is down the page a little.

Here is a link that might be useful: Crochet Leg Warmer Pattern

o
RE: Looking for a crochet pattern for leggings

Yes, that's what I meant; Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here