Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
desperatly wanting

Posted by ladybuglove (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 17, 08 at 14:07

Hello
I am seeking 2 patterns they are both MM one is the butterfly dance afghan and the other is the dolophins at play. I am willing to buy the patterns at a reasonable price. I dont really want the kits but I have tryed to order them from MM but they are not avalable on the us site and the canda site does not allow orders from a us address. So I have tryed calling the canda toll free # but it is not avaliable from the usa. I have also orderd the canda catalog but only recieved the us one. I have also called the ustoll free # and they said i could not order them because the do not offer those afghans agggghhhhh
I have a daughter who love dolphins and wanted to make it for her for christmas. But time is starting to run out.
So please if there is any one who can help you can save my sanity and hair from being pulled out out of frustration LOL. email ladybugvg89@hotmail.com I am very willing to share some of my patterns in exchange

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: desperatly wanting

I'm afraid I don't have any answers for you....surfed the net but couldn't find any instructions.......actually, I haven't seen afghans....all I've found were hook rug kits with those names; Butterfly dance and dolphins at play.....sorry.

o

I don't have the MM afghan pattern but I do have a Coats and Clark Butterfly afghan (B-616) from book 177 (1967). It is done on Afghan Hook size G. The afghan measures 53X62 finished. There are blocks of butterflies and plain blocks that are shown with yarn embroidered flowers.

o

I don't have the pattern your looking for but I do have a copy of the Dolphin of Dreams afghan. If you would like a copy please email me with Dolphin in the subject line and I will send you a copy.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here