Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wee Irish Chain afgan

Posted by jlmatt (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 11, 08 at 12:44

I am looking for a copy of a crocheted baby afgan called Wee Irish Chain made with tiny squares.

Thank You

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wee Irish Chain afgan

I have a pattern called Wee Irish Chain afghan, but it is not made with tiny squares sewn or stitched together. It is made with a stitch that has several names, one of which is the brick stitch. The afghan is done in white and green, kind of making a plaid effect, then edged in green. Is this the one you are speaking of?

o

yes, I believe that is the one. Do you know how I could get the pattern? Thanks so much

o

Send me an email.

o

did you get my email I sent to you?

o

Yes, and I sent you the pattern. Did you not receive it?

o

Sorry I did not receive it.

jlmatt98604@yahoo.com

o

Thanks to Donna and Marlene for sending me the pattern. Thank you Thank You

o

I am trying to make this same afghan and I am having trouble. I am an experienced crocheter, but I can't figure out how to make this without cutting the yarn. My directions say specifically not to cut the yarn, is there any way around this? Could anyone please advise me on how to make this without cutting the yarn? Thanks!

o

Hello,
I am also looking for the "Wee Irish Chain Baby Afghan" Would you know what book it was in or where I can get it. It is a very hard pattern to find.
Thank you
Scherri

o

Hi Scherri,
whats your addy, i can send it to you!!!
Marlene

o

I would also like a copy of this pattern - anyone willing to share.

email - pah@gaphinz.com

Thanks.

o

if possible please send me the wee irish chain afgan, have a great grandbaby coming in June. will really appreciate the pattern thanks bevinpa@yahoo.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here