Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
lacy ripple baby afghan

Posted by sharonopf (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 24, 08 at 11:42

Hello Everyone,

Desperately looking for the crochet pattern for "Lacy Ripple Baby Afghan" sold thru Herrschners. You have to buy the kit to get the pattern. Does anyone have the pattern that they can share? If so, please email to sharonopf@aol.com. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: lacy ripple baby afghan

I think I have this. I'll check when I get home this evening.

o

Sharon, I don't have the specific blanket you are looking for, but one very similar. I have uploaded it to YouSendIt for you. You should get an email with a link to pick it up. Let me know if you don't get the link.

o

Sharon, I have the pattern your looking for if you still need it please email me with lacy ripple in the subject line and I will send it to you.

o

Patnj.. I need your email address.Tks!

o

Sharon, so sorry I thought my email was on my page it is breezygirl1@gmail.com

o

I too am looking for the lacy ripple afghan pattern. Can anyone help me?

o

if anyone has this pattern can you share with me?

o

can anyone share this pattern with me? is this the one from herrschners?

o

Bernat has a free one that looks very similar to Herrschner's pattern, you have to join Bernat (also free) but you can access all their free patterns once you've joined. Below is the Ravelry page showing the afghan with the link to Bernat.

Here is a link that might be useful: Bernat lacy ripple afghan (Ravelry)

o

There's a video on a standard baby blanket with optional hood here.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here