Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
missing sleeve instructions

Posted by kittym (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 24, 06 at 11:25

I cannot find the sleeves instructions at cascade yarns. the pattern is under free patterns, then click on Cherub patterns. It is the Cherub Cardigan A104. Am I missing something?? I am making the size 6 pattern. Any suggestions? The next pattern-baby jacket and hat-c103 does give sleeve instructions, but not sure those would work.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: missing sleeve instructions

You're right. The sleeve pattern is missing. The other pattern you mentioned does look like the sleeves are similar in style. If I were you, I would go ahead and make the front and back pieces and count how many stitches around the armhole that it looks like you would have, then compare it to the sleeve pattern. If you follow the same size it should be very close. And you can always "ease" a little if it's not quite right.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here