Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I built a lovely storage ottoman for my crochet supplies!

Posted by quirkpod (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 6, 06 at 11:15

Now I can keep everything within reach from the couch without clutter. If anyone would like to see it, email me and I will email you the photo. It required carpentry and sewing skills, a staple gun and some fabric, batting, foam and plywood. Robin

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I built a lovely storage ottoman for my crochet supplies!

Great idea. Having the project materials easily reachable but without having the clutter is really good. You are clever to make it yourself.

o

Post the picture in the gallery, then we can all see it.

o

What gallery? I am more than willing but cyber-challenged. I have a digital camera that I use to upload pics to my Yahoo photo albums and have since found out that I cant link them in any of the forums originating from gardenweb.com, which I find disheartening to say the least. Their garden photo gallery has me completely stumped also, after trying several times to post terrific garden pics. "Help" doesnt help. That should be an online abbreviated fav. HDH. My middle name. If anyone would care to walk me thru it, I would be most appreciative.

o

I bought two huge storage baskets woven of banana leaves. They have lids, are quite handsome, and they fit just right under my sofa table in the family room. The sofa table drawers hold my pattern books.

The baskets were rather expensive at The Great Indoors, but my friend had two coupons, so I got them about 20% off.

o

upload your photos to Photobucket - I think it is easier than Yahoo. It will also reduce your photo size if necessary. You only need to copy the URL and paste it in the Optional Link URL here on Gardenweb (you also need to add a name for the link)

o

I was looking to build a storage ottoman myself. If you still have the pictures hosted somewhere, I'd like to see them.

o

Or you can set up a Photobucket account, copy the HTML code and put it right here in your message. No need to do the link thing. When you click on "HTML" under your photo it automatically copies it for you.

-Babka

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here