Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
iso strawberry shortcake afghan trade 4 alan dart

Posted by pearlzofwisdom (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 1, 08 at 20:44

Hoping someone will come to my rescue soon...iso the strawberry shortcake afghan, knit or crochet, will trade...I have many Alan Dart, if you like... also looking for piano keys afghan...thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: iso strawberry shortcake afghan trade 4 alan dart

I have a piano afghan, it has keys and notes really beautiful, but need your email address!! would love to have the stawberry shortcake one too, so if you get it in crochet, please send it along to me :) thank you!!
mama40@gmail.com

o

Thank you pandora429, I have just sent you an email.

My email address is knitnowknotlater@aol.com

o

I have the strawberry shortcake afghan Send me an email through garden web and I'll send it to you

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here