Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
empress_gw

Loving Hearts baby blanket pattern

empress
14 years ago

I fell in love with the baby blanket shown in another post on this forum. I hope someone has it and will be willing to share a copy with me.

The pattern is "Loving Hearts", which was in the book "Award Winning Baby Afghans - Winners from Herrschner's 2004 National Afghan Contest". (I'm sorry not to post a picture, but the only way I could do that is to steal a copy of someone else's picture online.)

I searched the internet and did not find the pattern or the book, though apparently it shows up on ebay occasionally. I wrote to Herrshner's customer service department on Thursday and received a reply the same day!! Here is what it said:

Thank you for your inquiry. In checking our records I find that we no longer carry the Loving Hearts pattern. You may copy the pattern, but you may not sell the pattern. You only can share the pattern. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Amy

Herrschners Customer Service

Online at: www.herrschners.com

Does anyone out there have the pattern and is willing to scan and e-mail it to me? Pretty, pretty please?

Valerie

Comments (12)

• acraftylady
    14 years ago

Is it this book? Haver never ordered from this site so can't say how it is. Mary

Here is a link that might be useful: knitted afghans

• calicokitty
    14 years ago

There's a seller on ebay with 2 copies available right now. Look for sewfuncreations1988.

• empress
    Original Author
    14 years ago

acraftylady,
    Thank you for checking, but that is "Award Winning KNIT Afghans." The pattern I want is in "Award Winning BABY Afghans."

calicokitty,
    Thank you for the info. I found the seller you mentioned, and there certainly are two books available. Unfortunately, I have been unemployed since May, so I can't really justify over $13 (including shipping) when I only want one pattern. I already have the perfect yarn in my stash. I will have to wait and hope the book is available when I have a little extra cash again if no one is willing and able to share it.

• pris
    14 years ago

Is this the pattern calicokkitty had in her post? You might try emailing your post to her with the permission to share. Can't hurt. If you haven't emailed a member click on her my page and then email from there. Her post is directly beneath yours.

I hope I haven't offended you calico by suggesting this.

Pris

• acraftylady
    14 years ago

Oh geesh I thought I had posted the baby afghan one. I think I was looking at the ones on e-bay and posted wrong. Put it in your e-bay favorites and every time one comes up you will get an e-mail. Mary

• happy-knitter
    14 years ago

Would anyone be willing to share this one with me. I have several new babies coming into our family and would like something very different for each of them. Thanks.

shambelle@cogeco.ca

• jtqueen2012
    10 years ago

Loving Hearts baby blanket pattern:

Would anyone be willing to share this one with me also?

• 4koffykandy
    7 years ago

Yes, lovely blanket. Would like to make this for my future grandchild whose mom was born with a heart defect. It will be so meaningful.

Please, is anyone able to share this pattern with me?

• msmeow
    7 years ago

This site says they have one:

Treasured Heirlooms

Google "Award Winning Baby Afghans" (use the quotes) and you'll get lots of results. It looks like they issued a leaflet named that more than once.

Donna

• 4koffykandy
    7 years ago

Thanks for your suggestions, msmeow, but the 2004 edition is no longer available at treasured heirlooms nor could I find the leaflet online.

Just hoping someone already has the pattern and the time to share . . .

• msmeow
    7 years ago

I'm sorry that didn't work out! I have a leaflet of all heart afghans that is from Leisure Arts, I think. Also check ravelry.com - there must be lots of heart afghan patterns there.

Donna

Sponsored
King Construction Company LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Loudoun County, VA Custom Builder for Equestrian Facilities
More Discussions