Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Loving Hearts baby blanket pattern

Posted by empress (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 9, 09 at 19:25

I fell in love with the baby blanket shown in another post on this forum. I hope someone has it and will be willing to share a copy with me.

The pattern is "Loving Hearts", which was in the book "Award Winning Baby Afghans - Winners from Herrschner's 2004 National Afghan Contest". (I'm sorry not to post a picture, but the only way I could do that is to steal a copy of someone else's picture online.)

I searched the internet and did not find the pattern or the book, though apparently it shows up on ebay occasionally. I wrote to Herrshner's customer service department on Thursday and received a reply the same day!! Here is what it said:

Thank you for your inquiry. In checking our records I find that we no longer carry the Loving Hearts pattern. You may copy the pattern, but you may not sell the pattern. You only can share the pattern. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Amy
Herrschners Customer Service
Online at: www.herrschners.com

Does anyone out there have the pattern and is willing to scan and e-mail it to me? Pretty, pretty please?

Valerie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Loving Hearts baby blanket pattern

Is it this book? Haver never ordered from this site so can't say how it is. Mary

Here is a link that might be useful: knitted afghans

o

There's a seller on ebay with 2 copies available right now. Look for sewfuncreations1988.

o

acraftylady,
Thank you for checking, but that is "Award Winning KNIT Afghans." The pattern I want is in "Award Winning BABY Afghans."

calicokitty,
Thank you for the info. I found the seller you mentioned, and there certainly are two books available. Unfortunately, I have been unemployed since May, so I can't really justify over $13 (including shipping) when I only want one pattern. I already have the perfect yarn in my stash. I will have to wait and hope the book is available when I have a little extra cash again if no one is willing and able to share it.

o

Is this the pattern calicokkitty had in her post? You might try emailing your post to her with the permission to share. Can't hurt. If you haven't emailed a member click on her my page and then email from there. Her post is directly beneath yours.

I hope I haven't offended you calico by suggesting this.

Pris

o

Oh geesh I thought I had posted the baby afghan one. I think I was looking at the ones on e-bay and posted wrong. Put it in your e-bay favorites and every time one comes up you will get an e-mail. Mary

o

Thank you to everyone who tried to help. A very kind forum member contacted me quickly and shared a copy of the pattern with me. Another very nice member contacted me today to offer a copy as well.

So I am set and have the pattern, now I just need to make the time to knit! Thank you all for your help and suggestions.

Valerie

o

Would anyone be willing to share this one with me. I have several new babies coming into our family and would like something very different for each of them. Thanks.

shambelle@cogeco.ca

o

Loving Hearts baby blanket pattern:

Would anyone be willing to share this one with me also?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here