Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Crochet Trellis Necklace

Posted by crookwd (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 25, 09 at 16:53

I am looking for a Crochet necklace using the trellis yarn.
They are very pretty and would make great Christmas gifts.
Thank you
dc

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Crochet Trellis Necklace

I'm adding the link to the trellis necklace. A friend gave me one for my birthday and it is lovely. I'm having a difficult time getting the trellis yarn and read somewhere it was discontinued.

Here is a link that might be useful: trellis yarn necklace

o
RE: Crochet Trellis Necklace, another pattern

Here is another link for the pattern

Here is a link that might be useful: trellis yarn necklace

o
RE: Crochet Trellis Necklace pattern

and one more place with the pattern

Here is a link that might be useful: necklace from trellis yarn

o

Thanks Loads for the link to trellis yarn necklace,I was not aware of the necklace. Have made several shawls with Trellis and they are always a hit.
The last time I found Trellis yarn, was at Big Lots and a Dollar store, yep it is apparently being discontinued.
Have a stash of Trellis, and will make the necklace.
Ann

o

Thanks for those links. I bought some trellis yarn when it first came out. Not very much, just a couple of balls. So, it wasn't really enough to make anything with, except maybe a scarf, which I started, but hated, so ripped it out. I think maybe a necklace is just the ticket.

o

Has anyone put a clasp on these? If so what would or did you use? I made one the other day and just love it, but would like a clasp.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here