Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ladybuglove_gw

need somehelp

ladybuglove
15 years ago

Hi everyone

I have been trying to buy Mary Maxims butterfly dance afghan kit with no luck I really dont want the whole kit just the pattern. But I could not find just the pattern so I broke down and decided to by the kit. So I could get the pattern. The usa site does not have the butterfly patterns . So I went to the canadian site and tryed ordering it from there along with the dolphin pattern they have that the US does not.

When I hit the submit to pay it kept poping up saying I needed to order from the canadian site which is where I was.

So I thought I would just call and order the canadian 800 # of course is not avaliable in my area since i am in the us and I called the us *800# and they told me the candian does not ship to us and the us does not shipp to canada. And I could not order any thing that was not on the us web site. ( this is becoming frustrating)

So you see my problem there are 2 afghans I am not alowed to order because of where I live. which does not make since to me.

Anyone have any suggestions on how I might get these afghan patterns . I watch ebay and they have never been offered there.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Urban Upkeep LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's High Quality Painting Expert
More Discussions