Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Crochet Teddy Bear Pattern

Posted by kacey_35 (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 31, 07 at 14:00

I crocheted a teddy bear around 10 years ago and for some reason have gotten rid of the pattern. Am hoping someone can help me relocate it. The way it was made was by making the legs first, crocheting them together and then crocheting in rounds with them as the base and going up the body to the head. I'm hoping this sounds even a little familiar to anybody? Thanks for looking, and thanks for any help/suggestions you may give:)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Crochet Teddy Bear Pattern

I don't know if you'll find that exact pattern here but there are a lot of cute patterns. Also, if you google something like "crochet teddy bear pattern," you'll get tons of links. Good luck!

o
RE: Crochet Teddy Bear Pattern

thanks for the suggestion, carol ann. you were right, there are a ton of links on google!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here