Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
sesame street patterns

Posted by iambusyknitting (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 3, 05 at 13:32

Hi knitters,
This is my first post. I hope someone can help me. Many years ago I made a child's sweater with cookie monster on the back and a small c.m. face on the front pocket. I also had a pattern for big birds face. I am looking for sesame steet character patterns.
Thank you

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: sesame street patterns

I have made several knitting graphs of sesame street characters - suitable for using with your own plain sweater pattern. I would be happy to share them with you. I could email them in a zip file, if you are interested.
Regards, Jean in Australia

o

I have the pattern that your arre looking for. Get in touch and I will send it to you
It is fun to make.
Sandra

o

I am so very interested in the sesame street pattern. Please send any info regarding...thanks so very much!Michelle

o

I am also interested in the patterns. Also Spiderman and Calvin & Hobbes. If you have them, I would appreciate your e-mailing them to me. I promise to send you a photo when I make my afghan. Thanks so much. Susan

o

I am looking for these as well. Could someone please email them to me? Thanks!

o

to susan and cujie:
I will be scanning the pattern that DustyO sent me and then emailing it out.
I need your Email.

(Michelle, i have yours)

Vicki

o

I am also interested in Sesame Street character knitting patterns, particularly Elmo. Either patterns to use with a regular sweater pattern or one to make a 'doll' would be great. I thought Fun Fur or similar wool would be appropriate for Elmo.
Thanks, Kate

o

found these 32x32 graphs of a number of the sesame characters. Using the sports ones now - the football came out fine using single crochet so I am sure that sesame will work too....that's the next project

Here is a link that might be useful: Mini Graphs

o

I am also looking for sesame street and spiderman knit patters, if you are willing to share one more time

o

I have also been searching for spiderman and sesame street patterns. So if anyone are willing to share please mail me.

o

I would really appreciate the Sesame character patterns. Thank you.

Betty

o

I am also looking for some Sesame Street patterns (especially Elmo and Cookie Monster). Could you please share what you have with me? Thank you.

o
RE: spiderman patterns

I am looking for ANY spiderman knitting patterns. I was originally thinking of mittens, but I would also be interested in gloves, hat, scarves, socks. etc. It's for my 6 year old nephew.

o

I am very interested in Elmo patterns for a toddlers ski cap. Thanks in advance!

o

I would love a copy of those patterns. My Granddaughter loves elmo and cookie. tia,

o

I am looking for a bigbird pattern for knitting sweaters. Please send me some info. Thx alot Tammy.

o

This is my first post as well and I am also looking for the cookie monster pattern as it was made for me when I was a child by my Nana and I wanted to make it for my son. If anyone could tell me how I could find it that would be great. Thank you

o

Macyday57
Send me an email. I can email you back a scan of the pattern.
Vicki

o

Vicki
My email address is jennvoelk@sasktel.net. Thank you so much!
Jennifer

o

Ialso would appreciate having the sesame street patterns for knitting onto sweaters or hats. My e-mail is bp42168@aol.com
Thanks in advance

o

Hi,

I would also appreciate receiving the sesame street patterns. My email address is nmcdfc@verizonmail.com. I have a friend who is pregnant and would love to knit an afghan with all of the characters on it.

Thanks a million!
Nicole

o

Please forward the sesame street patterns to me as well.
My email: tpark44@rrohio.com

Thank you!

My sister is desperately looking for a 1970's pattern for an Ernie crocheted doll character. Would you happen to have one of those?

o
RE: spiderman patterns

Hi - I've seen some posts here regarding Spiderman patterns for hats/mittens/scarves/etc ...

If anyone has anything out there they can share with me - I'm interested in starting this project for the upcoming holidays.

Thanks in advance!!

o

Hi, I'm looking for any graphs of elmo for my 2 year granddaughter and if anyone knows of any graphs of the Bratz doll Chloe for my 5 year old granddaughter.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You so much. Karen
My email is akw61@netscape.com

o

Hello!
I am seeking any elmo patterns or graphs, I would like to knit a sweater and or a blanket for my nephew. If anyone has something that could help me please email me.

o

PLEASE!! I am so hoping that someone can help me find a pattern for a Big Bird hat; or someone could make me a pattern. I have been wearing it for years and desperate to get a new one because I cannot find mine. Winter just isn't the same. Haha! If anyone can give me an idea or anything, I would be so appreciative.

o

Could I please have any of the Sesame Street character patterns available to share? Thanks a bunch!
God Bless!

o

DustyO
You are an answer to a prayer...I origionally had the cookie monster sweater pattern and the big bird sweater pattern, but lost them..I have a new grandchild on the way and REALLY want to make them for him..PLEASE email me at vtop44@gmail.com

I am so excited to find these..I bought them from Mary Maxim, but they don't carry them any more..

Thanks, Val

o
I'm sure I saw the patterns for...

I know I've seen the patterns for discloths with Shrek and Elmo. I just can't remember where.

I'm sure it was on this site? Am I losing my marbles or did someone post this?

The washcloths/dishcloths were knitted using one colour.

If someone can help, I sure would appreciate it.

Sue

o

There are many different knitting charts at the link below in case anyone is still looking for something.

Here is a link that might be useful: knitting charts

o

here's the link within this forum

Here is a link that might be useful: dishcloth link

o

Thank you so much "Pattie" and "Susan"!
I really appreciate your help.

Thanks again.
Sue

o

I am looking for a mary maxim sweater pattern that has cookie monster/big bird on it. I made it years ago for my children, and would like to make one for my granddaughter. Any help in locating one would be appreciated.

Thank you

o

Hi,

I am looking for the Mary Maxim patterns for Cookie Monster, Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch. I am also looking for a pattern of Thomas the Tank Engine. I have three grandsons and would love to make sweaters with these characters for them. Can anyone help?

My email address is: jeannelise@verizon.net

Thanks.

o

Hi all, this is my first post. I am very interested in Sesame Street patterns, particularly Elmo or Bert. My first quest though is to find a Fozzy Bear from the Muppets pattern. If anyone has one, please let me know, i would greatly appreciate it!!!!
thanks, jamie:)

o

I would also love these patterns and I wold love to see how everyones turns out you can email me thru my page link. merry christmas

o

HELLO: Eveyone on this site is so helpful in finding a pattern when someone needs one. I would like any Sesame Character HATS or SWEATER patterns. I have some great neices & nephews that LOVE Sesame Street. Also would like the Mary Maxim pattern of the John Deere Tractor for little boys. PLEASE HELP.
Thanks in advance. My email address is
pah@gaphinz.com Thanks - Pat

o

If anyone has a copy of the sesame street pattern can you please share it with me. My email is margarita_69@msn.com.

Thank you very much.

o

I would also love the Cookie Monster Pattern, to make for my new granddaughter. Many thanks for sharing with me. Loraine

o
RE: Cookie Monster Pattern

Forgot to add my email to the above post for the Cookie Monster pattern, Many thanks, Loraine: l-schmidt@shaw.ca

o

Hello everyone, I am new to this site but looking for knitting pattern with cookie monster on it. My son received a sweater as a gift a couple of years ago but just started wearing it recently. It is starting to get a little small now and he wants to wear it all the time. I would like to make a bigger size as he is so in love with it..

If anyone could send me a pattern that would be great

shelbel271@msn.com

o

I am interested in this pattern. Can someone email it to me at margarita_69@msn.com

Thank you
M

o

Hello, this is my first time posting. Hope someone can help. My granddaughter loves Elmo - everything Elmo. I would like to sew, crochet or knit her an Elmo doll. If you can direct me to a generic stuffed animal (k or c) pattern, I can do the Elmo face, or if you have a pattern, I would appreciate it if you could share. Thanks.

o

Here's a link to several Sesame Street characters. They provide a graph to knit (or crochet).....Elmo, Cookie Monster, etc.

They are listed under "Baby Things" part way down the page.

Here is a link that might be useful: Sesame Street Graphs.....

o

Hi, I've just joined this site and have already gotten the Big Bird sweater pattern but if anyone still has the Cookie Monster pattern to share I would certainly appreciate it. Thanks. Dorothy

o

I would LOVE this pattern too. My granddaughter is 4 months old, and I would be thrilled to make her a Sesame Street sweater. If anyone could email me the pattern, I would be very grateful!!!!!! ebraslow@yahoo.com

o

I, also would like the Cookie Monster pattern. Thanks to anyone willing to e-mail it to me. dfac@msn.com
Dorothy

o

I would love the Cookie Monster pattern. My oldest DD who's now a college freshman, wore that sweater as a child. It had been given to her as a hand me down from a close friend. I still have the sweater but it's quite worn. Would love to have the pattern for my newborn grand niece!

o

For all of you looking for these patterns, Justlinda posted a link to them just a few messages above, back in '09. I checked and the link still works. Here it is again. OBTW, it is not a good idea to post your email addresses. There are programs that search forums for addresses, compile them, and sell them. You will begin to get a lot of spam.

-Babka

Here is a link that might be useful: Scroll Down for Cookie Monster

o

I would love to have the pattern for "Cookie Monster". I knit the sweater for my son about 25 years ago and I don't have the pattern. The pattern I had was from Mary Maxim but any pattern would suit. Thank you.

o

Hi. This is my first post and I am extremly delighted that I found this forum. I am currently looking for patterns of any Sesame Street characters as well as any of The Muppets such as Kermit or Miss Piggy. My email address is m00min2k89@googlemail.com

Please could you all help me out.
Thanks x
Natalie

o

Please,please, please send me the cookie monster pattern. Also any other Sesame St patterns anyone has. I made the Cookie Monster sweater from my grandchildren and now they are having their own children and I would love to make it again. Someone borrowed and did not return it. Thanks you for helping. My email is NjGaAnn@comcast.net.

o

I am still looking for the Cookie Monster pattern along with a fringe maker. The one I had at one time was by Susan Bates, plastic and it masured up to 6" fringe which was perfect. If any one knows where I can locate one I would appreciae it. My email address is NjGaAnn@comcast.net. Thanks everyone.

o

So happy to find this site! I too, am looking for a knitting pattern. Many years ago (28) I knit an adorable zip/cardigan sweater with Cookie Monster on the back for my daughter (Mary Maxim pattern). She loved it & lived in it until she couldn't zip it any longer. She has now blessed me with a wonderful grandson (who is now 2.5 y/o) & he is an Elmo nut. I would love to find an Elmo pattern/graph so I can knit a sweater for him. Any ideas from my fellow knitters? Your help is graciously appreciated! ~~Annie1221

o

Hi, if it's just the Elmo pattern chart you need, you'll find one at this site.

Here is a link that might be useful: Elmo Chart

o
RE: sesame street patterns( Big Bird)

anyone still have the pattern to make a big bird doll. My grand daughter lost her 3 real one and now it is time for Nana to make her one/ Greatly appreciate it if you have it and cam e mail it to me. thanks, lori LSMS26@gmail.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here