Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
come get free wool handspun in NC

Posted by quirkpod (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 8, 07 at 11:12

Anyone near me in NC? I have perhaps 300 balls of the most beautiful natural dyed handspun wool in various colors. I was contacted thru this link by someone in W-S who gave the wool to me. I cannot use all of it. Come and get it! Free to a good home.

Here is a link that might be useful: list of guilds in NC

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: come get free wool handspun in NC

I weave and knit so I would love to have the yarn. Please let me know when and where. Thanks, Renee

o

Wow, where in NC are you? I would love to get some if you are close to the Rocky Mount area! Let me know!

o

Both of you have not given me any way of contacting you. Look at your settings for your personal account page. You have not set them up correctly in order to allow other members to email you. Until you change it, this is a dead end. You can go into my page link and see where I live and how to email me. You can easily edit yours to set it up that way too. Let's all learn how to use this website and it will work for us. BTW, ilovepigs: Rocky Mount is way too far for you to drive to come get this wool. I am guessing it's about 4 hours each way? As of today, I no longer have the rug yarn. The handspun is all gone. I have many skeins of cotton yarn, baby yarn (no pink), and several boxes of acrylic yarn.

o

HI!
Would you be willing to box it and send it to MN? I can use any yarn I cna get--I know a bunch of ladies around the country who do charity knitting and knitting in nursing homes with the older crowd who would love, absolutely love, to have some yarns! I especially need baby yarns :-))
Email address is grammascloset@twecwb.com
Thanks,
patty

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here