Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Never knit or Crocheted want to buy a knitting machine need help

Posted by redpenny (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 29, 07 at 23:59

Okay I have never knitted or did Crocheting but I would like to buy a knitting machine to make sweaters....has anyone used a knitting machine I have seen some I think made by Bond were it states no experience anyone that has a machine I could use a little feedback regard to the no experience...using a knitting machine
Thanks,
Red

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Never knit or Crocheted want to buy a knitting machine need

I had a Bond machine years ago. You don't need to have any knitting experience in order to use one, but it might be helpful. If you start with something simple and work up to a sweater, you shouldn't have any problems.

o
RE: Never knit or Crocheted want to buy a knitting machine need

Thanks Donna for your repley!
Red

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here