Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need Baby blocks needplepoint directions. Columbia Minerva

Posted by Ghylin (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 10, 11 at 13:45

My mother started making these blocks for my son over thirty years ago. Now I have only partially completed blocks and no instuctions. Anyone have the patterns for these 3x3x3 needlepoint blocks?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need Baby blocks needplepoint directions. Columbia Minerva

You might try the cross stitch forum. There might be more people doing needlepoint who also do cross stitch than here on the knitting/crochet forum.

o

Here is a completed auction but put it in your ebay favorites, you never know another might come up for auction. Mary

Here is a link that might be useful: baby blocks

o

Here's the whole kit, in case you are missing some parts.

-Babka

Here is a link that might be useful: Whole Kit and Kabootle

o

Thank you all. I have all the stuff....even a few completed blocks. I have the yarn, the whole kit and kabootle!! Just need directions. Can anyone help me out?

o

Well if it involves the actual pattern keep in mind they can only send you the original pattern and not keep a copy or send you a copy and keep the original, that violates copy right laws. If no one has it then your best bet is going to be a whole used kit like I posted if you want to finish it. Mary

o

Right...I would gladly pay for the original instructions. I have only four squares to complete. IT just makes me ill not to be able to find them...and I don't want the entire kit to work again....Dang!!

o

Have you tried posting your request on the "Fiber and Needle Arts Exchange" forum? You might get lucky there. It's the one just above this one at THS.

o

Or at Ravelry.com?

o

I have the directions for the baby blocks. Does anyone have directions for a baby ball made of plastic canvas?

o

jan828 - I would really like those directions.
I made these for my kids and now I'd like to make some for my grandchildren. Please let me know if you still have them and what you'd like for them.
Thank you.

o

G...wow talk about a way back machine!!! I made those for my niece over 30 years ago! and my sister still has them and my grandson played with them!

o

does anybody still have the instructions for the baby blocks?

o

I have the instructions......just made the kit for a friend. started making them back when the kit first came out and have made quite a few sets for friends having their first child. The first set was for my big brother back in 1975.....the blocks have gone thru his 3 kids and his eldest son's 2 children.....not bad!!!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here