Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Oval Pineapple Crochet Tablecloth Pattern Help

Posted by formula894 (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 10, 07 at 12:43

I bought this vintage reproduction pattern on e-bay from Scottysbooks. It was sent by e-mail and doesn't show the name of the book, only the pattern. I'm wondering if anyone else has bought, made it and found some mistakes in it that they corrected. If so, can you tell me what they are.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Oval Pineapple Crochet Tablecloth Pattern Help

I bought this pattern. Everything was going along fine until I hit row 23. I don't have enough stitches to do all the repeats it wants me to do. If you can help me I would appreciate it. Thanks

o

I think there is something wrong with this pattern. I got through row 33. But somewhere between rows 34-40 it's not turning out. I don't end up with 156 spaces at the end of row 40. I've redone those rows 4 times. I'm about ready to give up.

o

formula894 did you every get this figured out. I am having problems to.

o

Did you ever get this figured out. I'm with you, I'm ready to quit. But quitting bugs me to.
Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here