Return to the Knitting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
looking for Annies Attic Dainty Dress Up Pattern

Posted by nursemom (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 23, 06 at 10:45

Does anyone out there have or know where I can get a copy of the Dainty Dress Up baby girl crochet dress/bunny jumpsuit pattern? It is by Annie's Attic and has 7 patterns on it. I've had bad luck with trying to hold onto this pattern. About a year ago I bought 2 of these and paid a total of over $100 and I think I let a patient at the hospital where I work accidently take it home with her. Well, I'm not sure exactly which patient, etc...Anyway I really need another copy. Can anyone help?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: looking for Annies Attic Dainty Dress Up Pattern

I have the pattern and will be glad to give you a copy. Email me!

o

I was looking for the Annie's Attic heirloom dainty dress pattern and I have had no luck in finding it, If you would share a copy it would be very much appreciated.I found a posting on a different site but she forgot where she got the patter but I only have a picture of the pattern I am looking for, In order to make it for my two grand daughters. thanks so much, if you can help please post a reply or e mail me at ChicanaMamii@Hotmail.com

o

I am also looking for this pattern and like the other person I only have a picture of these outfits. You are the first one I've found that has knowledge of this same pattern. Help please. Thank you much.

o

Oh my gosh, I have been looking for this same pattern, I also lost mine.......If there is anyway you might share with me also, I will be forever grateful!! Many thanks.
peni@cableone.com
peni

o

I've been searching all over for the Annie's Attic Dainty Dress-up crochet baby clothes pattern, leaflet # 87b85. Do you have it to share? Thanks SO much! C

o

I found it several places online doing a google search. Half way down at the first link. You can always put stuff in your ebay favorites and you will get notified when it comes up for auction. Mary

http://www.treasuredheirloomscrochet.com/resale-babies3.html

http://cgi.ebay.com/DAINTY-DRESS-UP-Crochet-Pattern-BOOK-ANNIES-RARE-MINT-/300107275507

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Knitting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here